|• Comprehensive compilation of 101 Medical Autopsy Cases (48 Adults and 53 Pediatrics—children, infants, neonates, stillbirths, and terminated fetuses) in a case-based manner.
• First book in the world literature to have compiled medical autopsy cases with complete clinical/pathological details/gallery of gross and microscopic pictures with a review of the literature.
• The cases have been grouped in the following order:
• Hematologic Disorders, Malignancies, Infections, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Disorders, Cardiovascular System, Systemic Vasculitides, Primary Renal Mucormycosis, Histiocytosis, Primary Immunodeficiency, Infantile Nephrotic Syndromes, Congenital Heart Disease, Storage Disorder and Pediatric Renal Cystic Disease (developmental/genetic/syndromes).
• Introductory text chapters—Introduction to Medical Autopsy, Systemic Vasculitides, Tubercular Meningitis, and Pediatric Renal Cystic Diseases are added for better understanding.
• Each AUTOPSY CASE is a complete journey of the patient/deceased and has been concisely discussed under the following headings—title, highlights of the case, clinical details, investigations, clinical diagnosis, complete histopathological or autopsy findings with a gallery of gross and microscopic photographs (>3000), final autopsy diagnosis, review of literature, commentary index case, take-home message and suggested reading or references.